Our Lady of Annunciation Greek Catholic Church was built in 1895 under the supervision of Father YacoubMughannam, and a school was built next to the church in 1951. The Greek Catholic Church (also called the “Melkite Church”) is an Eastern church which emerged from the Arabic Orthodox Church and was founded in Damascus. An embroidery club/place is found next to this church and its purpose is to help women in need. The embroidery place was established during the First Intifada, and the priest gives lectures to visitors about this church and the Palestinian cause. Holy Mass is held in this church on Sundays at 9 A.M.