The Holy Family Church was established between 1860 and 1870 by the Sisters of St. Joseph and the Rosary Sisters. It began initially to provide mass to the students of their schools but as the number grew, they requested the Latin Patriarch, Archbishop Valerga for a building to be constructed. The present church was established in 1913 with permission of the Ottomans who then governed Palestine.
Tel: 00970 2 294 5555 ex.123
Free Number: 1800 10 11 01