The Episcopalian Church was built in 1870 and it was the first non-Orthodox church in Ramallah. The building is a mixture between the old Palestinian pattern of building and the English pattern which is apparent in its arcs. It was renovated in 2008 to expose the original building structure and stone. Prayer services are held every Sunday at 10:30 A.M.
Tel: 00970 2 294 5555 ex.123
Free Number: 1800 10 11 01